World SLIMdri Hand Dryers - ADA Hand Dryers
SLIMdri Hand Dryers
If you’re looking for efficient, affordable, ADA-compliant hand dryers for your public restrooms, then your search is over. The SLIMdri hand dryer offers excellent drying power and other outstanding benefits, all in a low-profile size that makes installation easy, even in cramped restrooms.
Full ADA Hand Dryer Compliance
Any business owner or building manager should be familiar with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The law prescribes strict standards to promote ease of access for people with physical disabilities – rules that carry harsh penalties for those who don’t comply with them.
Of all the sections of the ADA, the ones regarding restrooms are among the most stringent. That’s why it’s in your best interest to make sure that every feature in your public lavatories meets ADA standards, including your ADA hand dryers. You’ll have no worries about that if you install SLIMdri units. Their compact design makes them ideal for buildings where ADA compliance is a concern.
Beyond the accessibility of ADA hand dryers, there are also plenty of other reasons to make SLIMdri the dryer of choice in your facility. These include:
- Speed – The SLIMdri dries hands 40% faster than other leading ADA-compliant products.
- Savings – The SLIMdri uses 70% less power compared to leading competitors.
- Flexibility – Some locations prefer to use unheated air for their dryers, and the SLIMdri makes this easy with a simple on/off switch.
- Universal voltage – These units work with all electric supplies from 110 to 240 volts.
- Hygiene – The SLIMdri is made with SteriTouch® anti-germ materials.
- Automatic operation – Sensors ensure there’s no push button to collect bacteria or viruses.
When you order your new SLIMdri dryers from Allied today, you can enjoy free same-day shipping to all 50 states. You can conveniently place your order now by calling our toll-free number or using our handy online form.