WORLD DRYER® ABC-300V DryBaby® - White Vertical-Folding Surface-Mounted Baby Changing Station
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® ABC-300V DryBaby® White Vertical-Folding Surface-Mounted Baby Changing Station
FEATURES & BENEFITS
ABC-300V DryBaby Vertical Polyethylene Station
- Surface-mounted baby changing stations made of high-density, bacterial-resistant polyethylene, white (very light gray) in color.
- Vertically opening - suitable for narrow wall space
- Easy-to-clean, smooth nylon safety belt is adjustable with only one hand.
- High level of safety and cleanliness.
- Models with high strength and durability, suitable for high traffic facilities.
- Trendy and stylish design.
- Concealed hinges and pneumatic cylinder ensures high durability and smooth, safe opening & closing.
- Mounting chassis is made of steel. Mounting hardware included.
- Built-in liner dispenser.
- Bag hooks on both sides to hang personal belongings.
- In compliance with the American Standard ASTM G21 and G22 for Fungi & Bacteria resistance, respectively.
- In compliance with the American Standard ASTM F2285 for weight bearing commercial changing stations
- CPSIA compliant to applicable sections
- Required mounting surface 34” high by 19” wide
- Changing surface extends 34” from wall in open position; folds closed to a depth on 5-1/2" from wall surface.
- ADA compliant
- ANSI complaint safety labels included
World Dryer's Dry Baby Diaper Changing Station (Model ABC-300V) is made of FDA approved high-density polyethylene. The advantage of the vertical folding configuration is that less wall space is required (34” high x 19” wide). It is WHITE (or very light gray) in color, easy to clean and resistant to odors and both bacteria and fungi growth. ANSI-compliant safety labels are positioned at eye-level in three (3) different languages for easy legibility. In addition, Braille instructions and warnings are molded directly into the polyethylene. Two built-in dispensers for sanitary liners are conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open (liners not included). Total capacity of the dual dispensers is approximately 50 liners.
The station is designed to be surface mounted to the wall using the included hardware. Pre-drilled mounting holes are designed for wood studs on 16" centers. (For installation in the wall that does not have wood studs 16" on center, metal studs, or concrete block, toggle fasteners may need to be purchased locally by the buyer.) The station folds down vertically so that the adult is facing the wall while changing the infant whose is lying perpendicular to the wall. The ABC-300V meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. The “changing tray” is filled with urethane foam for added strength and rigidity. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs., in testing the ABC-300V easily supported 250 lbs. with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard.
The contoured changing surface area is 390 sq. in. and comes complete with easy-to-clean smooth nylon safety belt that's adjustable with one hand. Two convenient bag or purse hooks are built in. This unit weighs 20.5 lbs. on the wall. Folded closed the changer's dimensions are 34"W x 19"H x 5.5"D. When open the changer extends out from the wall 34". Please note that his changer DOES NOT meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) protrusion regulations but does meet all other ADA requirements when properly installed.
PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller. Box of 500 for $38 with Free Shipping.
Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
FREE shipping via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
Usually ships the same business day PayPal payment is received.
Made in the U.S.A.