AMERICAN DRYER® EXT7 eXtremeAir® HAND DRYER - White ABS Auto High Speed No Heat Universal Voltage
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
AMERICAN DRYER® EXT7 eXtremeAir® Series Hand Dryer - White ABS Cover, High-Speed, ECO No Heat, Automatic, Universal Voltage, Surface-Mounted (now by WORLD DRYER®)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Originally designed & manufactured by AMERICAN DRYER Inc.®, the WORLD DRYER CORP.® now offers the eXtremeAir® EXT Series with its excellent drying power, cost savings, environmental benefits, and hygienic qualities for your commercial or institutional facility. Specifically, the EXT7 hand dryer offers all the benefits of the eXtremeAir® EXT Series (compact, high-speed, energy efficient, universal voltage, variable speed motor), along with the eye-catching beauty of a flame-retardant, high-impact white ABS cover. The EXT7 is identical to the GXT9, with the exception of the heating element - the EXT7 Series does not have an element but the GXT9 Series does. Add it all up, and it is easy to see why the eXtremeAir® EXT7 dryer is such a great buy. Here's a look at the features & benefits it offers your organization:
- Fast 12- to 15-second dry times. The dryer serves more users in less time than competing models, preventing long waiting lines in your restrooms.
- Automatically activated by infrared sensor which detects presence of hands - no need to touch any germ-laden surface for use. Drying cycle terminates automatically with the removal of hands.
- No internal heating element means lower operating costs, freeing up funds for other uses. Energy-savings lower your electric bills.
- Eco-smart design can help your organization qualify for LEED credits.
- Fully adjustable speed (24,000 RPM to 14,000 RPM) and noise settings (83 dB to 69 dB) make the EXT7 a perfect choice for virtually any facility, from libraries to sports stadiums.
- Available in 4 cover materials: White ABS plastic, White Epoxy on Steel, Black Epoxy on Steel, & Brushed (Satin) Stainless Steel - this listing is for the high-impact, flame-retardant, one-piece White ABS cover.
- Universal Voltage - accepts 110-120V, 208V , or 220-240V input and adjusts automatically, saving installation time (Not intended for 277V).
- Built-in anti-vandalism features make the dryer a great choice for any location, including highway rest stops and other public places.
- Made of industrial-grade components for a long life and backed by World Dryer's 5-year warranty for your peace of mind.
- Frees your organization from the never-ending burden of buying, storing, replacing, and disposing of paper towels.
- With the addition of the optional recess kit, the EXT7 surface-mounted hand dryer becomes ADA compliant with the "4" protrusion rule" (See separately listings for AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-RK Recess Kit by WORLD DRYER®, AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-W Recess Kit by WORLD DRYER®, or AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-SS Recess Kit by WORLD DRYER®).
- OR with the addition of the optional surface-mounted wall guard, the EXT7 surface-mounted hand dryer becomes ADA compliant with the "26" or less from finished floor rule" (See separately listings for AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-WG Wall Guard by WORLD DRYER®).
By purchasing your new AMERICAN DRYER® EXT7 Hand Dryer (by WORLD DRYER®) from Allied Hand Dryer, you’ll also enjoy a host of other benefits such as free and fast shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S., our low-price guarantee, and a superb level of customer care. So place your order today. We look forward to serving you. And feel free to contact us about any questions!
How It Works
With it’s high-velocity air stream & no heat technology, the eXtremeAir® EXT Series can dry hands in 12 to 15 seconds while only consuming 500 to 300 watts. The low power consumption allows up to three EXT7 dryers to be safely installed on one dedicated breaker. The motor is activated by a microprocessor-controlled infrared sensor, and as soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated.
Adjustable Sound & Speed
Innovative technology allows the hand dryer to be adjusted to your preference providing the perfect balance of speed, energy efficiency and sound. It's ideal for sports stadiums, schools or a quiet library.
A dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83 to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM. There is NO need to upgrade or replace parts.
The EXT7 eXtremeAir® hand dryer can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 60 Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead-free design.
Ultra Life High Performance Motor
Motor lasts longer and is quieter. The 5/8 HP motor is adjustable from 24,000 to 14,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
The eXtremeAir® EXT Series is the most compact hand dryer in the industry. It's 43% smaller than old industry standard high-speed hand dryers.
Two tamper-resistant screws secure the heavy-duty, vandal-resistant cover to the steel base. Motor, heater and electronics are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety. Indestructible one-piece fixed nozzle.
Heavy-Duty, One-Piece Cover Option
Flame-Retardant, High-Impact White ABS. Two tamper resistant screws secure this heavy-duty cover to the steel base, making the motor inaccessible to vandals.
5-Year Parts Warranty against manufacturer defects
Dimensions: 10-1/8" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 5-1/2" Deep; Weight: 9 lbs.
Voltage: Universal 120 to 240 Volts (Not Applicable for 277 Volt installation)
When connected to 110V/120V
- 300 to 500 Watts (Adjustable); 4.2 Amps max; 60 Hz
- Dedicated 20 Amp circuit recommended
When connected to 208V-240V
- 300 to 500 Watts (Adjustable); 2.3 max Amps; 60 Hz
- 15 or 20 Amp circuit recommended
- Multiple units (up to 3) can be installed on a single circuit
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
Made in the U.S.A.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States