GXT9-BG, American ExtremeAir - Steel Black Graphite Epoxy - Universal Voltage - Automatic
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping
American GXT9-BG Automatic, Surface-Mounted eXtremeAir Hand Dryer
Order the American Dryer GXT9-BG model today to get started on the road to savings, environmental benefits, and a more hygienic environment for your commercial or institutional facility. This outstanding product offers all the benefits of the eXtremeAir series, along with the eye-catching beauty of a black graphite epoxy finish. Add it all up, and it is easy to see why the American Dryer GXT9-BG dryer is such a great buy. Here's a look at the benefits it offers your organization:
- Super-fast 10- 12-second drying times. The dryer serves more users in less time than competing models, preventing long waiting lines in your restrooms.
- Energy-saving design helps slash your electric bills.
- Fully adjustable speed and noise settings make the American Dryer GXT9-BG a perfect choice for virtually any facility, from libraries to sports stadiums.
- Handsome black graphite epoxy over steel finish gives the dryer both beauty and durability. Plus, the cleaning staff will love how easy it is to care for.
- Built-in anti-vandalism features make the dryer a great choice for any location, including highway rest stops and other public places.
- Made of industrial-grade components for a long life and backed by American Dryer's multiyear warranty for your peace of mind.
- Frees your organization from the never-ending burden of buying, storing, replacing, and disposing of paper towels.
- Can help your facility qualify for LEED credits.
Order your new American Dryer GXT9-BG dryers from Allied today, and you'll enjoy these added benefits:
- Fast delivery via UPS or FedEx to all U.S. addresses. Please note: we're unfortunately unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
- Our unbeatable low-price guarantee. Find a better cost for any item we sell, from any internet-based company, and we will meet or beat it every time.
- Sturdy packaging that ensures your order arrives undamaged and ready to install.
So, order your new American Dryer GXT9-BG from Allied today. When you do contact us, be sure to ask about our volume discounts.
How it Works
The GXT eXtremeAir hand dryers use a high-velocity heated air stream to dry hands in an average of 10-12 seconds. The motor and long-life heating element are activated by a microprocessor-controlled infrared sensor, and as soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated.
Adjustable Sound & Speed
Innovative technology allows the eXtremeAir hand dryers to be adjusted to your preference providing the perfect balance of speed, energy efficiency, and sound. It's ideal for sports stadiums, schools or a quiet library.
A dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83 to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM. There is NO need to upgrade or replace parts.
The eXtremeAir GXT9 can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 50Hz/60Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns the dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead-free design.
Ultra Life High-Performance Motor
Motor lasts longer and is quieter. The 5/8 HP motor is adjustable from 24,000 to 14,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
The eXtremeAir Series is the most compact hand dryer in the industry. It's 43% smaller than old industry standard high-speed hand dryers.
Two tamper resistant screws secure the heavy-duty, vandal-resistant cover to the steel base. Motor, heater, and electronics are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety. Indestructible one-piece fixed nozzle.
The heating element has an automatic thermal protector and operates in the black range for maximum life.
Heavy-Duty, One-Piece Cover Option
Steel with Black Graphite Epoxy Finish (BG). Two tamper resistant screws secure this heavy-duty cover to the steel base, making the motor inaccessible to vandals.
5-Year Premium WarrantyIncludes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
Dimensions: 10-1/8" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 5-5/8" Deep; Weight: 10 lbs
Electrical Specification: 110V/120Volts; 208Volts; 220V/240Volts; 800 to 1500Watts; 50Hz/60Hz (Requires a dedicated 15 or 20Amp circuit)
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
Made in the U.S.A.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.