GXT9-M, American ExtremeAir - Steel White Epoxy - Universal Voltage - Automatic
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping
American GXT9-M Automatic, Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer
Stamped Steel Cover with White Epoxy Finish, Heated Air & Universal Voltage
American Dryer's GXT9-M offers everything you could want in a high-grade commercial electric hand dryer, including adaptable settings, energy efficiency, and environmental friendliness. Here at Allied, we are proud to offer this excellent product to our valued clients. Order your new hand dryers today, and you'll enjoy added perks like fast shipping, unbeatable pricing, and easy ordering. Here's a closer look at the GXT9-M:
- This model offers some of the fastest drying times in the industry. Hands can go from soaking wet to bone dry in as little as 10 seconds. The last thing you need is long waiting lines in your restrooms. The experts at American Dryer built this unit with your needs in mind.
- The durable steel cover and white epoxy finish makes the GTX9-M an especially beautiful hand dryer that will complement the appearance of your restrooms. Beauty and performance together: who could ask for more?
- Flexible voltage settings allow the GXT9-M to match virtually any building's wiring. Installation is simple and straightforward for any licensed electrician. The unit comes with full instructions, plus American Dryer's toll-free customer support line, in case you or your staff have any questions.
- The GXT9-M can free your organization from the never-ending burden of purchasing, storing, and throwing away non-recyclable, budget-draining paper towels. You'll enjoy cost savings of 95 percent or greater by switching from paper towels to this excellent product. And you'll be doing something good for the environment at the same time.
- Like all American Dryer models, the GXT9-M is built in the United States from industrial-grade components by skilled craftspeople. It will give you many years of trouble-free service with almost no maintenance. It's backed by a multiyear manufacturer's warranty for your peace of mind.
Order your new GXT9-M from Allied today, and you'll enjoy fast, free shipping to all U.S. locations, our famous low-price guarantee, and easy ordering. And when you contact us, don't forget to ask about our volume discounts.
How it Works
The GXT uses a high-velocity heated air stream to dry hands in an average of 10-12 seconds. The motor and long-life heating elementareactivated by a microprocessor-controlled infrared sensor, and as soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated.
Adjustable Sound & Speed
Innovative technology allows the hand dryer to be adjusted to your preference providing the perfect balance of speed, energy efficiency and sound. It's ideal for sports stadiums, schools or a quiet library.
A dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83 to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM. There is NO need to upgrade or replace parts.
The eXtremeAir GXT9 can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 50Hz/60Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead-free design.
Ultra Life High Performance Motor
Motor lasts longer and is quieter. The 5/8 HP motor is adjustable from 24,000 to 14,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
The eXtremeAir Series is the most compact hand dryer in the industry. It's 43% smaller than old industry standard high-speed hand dryers.
Two tamper-resistant screws secure the heavy-duty, vandal-resistant cover to the steel base. Motor, heater and electronics are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety. Indestructible one-piece fixed nozzle.
The heating element has an automatic thermal protector and operates in the black range for maximum life.
Heavy-Duty, One-Piece Cover Option
Steel with White Epoxy Finish (M). Two tamper resistant screws secure this heavy duty cover to the steel base, making the motor inaccessible to vandals.
5-Year Premium WarrantyIncludes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
Dimensions: 10-1/8" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 5-5/8" Deep;Weight: 10 lbs
Electrical Specification: 110V/120Volts; 208Volts; 220V/240Volts; 800 to 1500Watts; 50Hz/60Hz (Requires a dedicated 15 or 20Amp circuit)
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc.(UL)Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
Made in the U.S.A.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.