WORLD DRYER® DA52-972 Model A Series Hand Dryer - Polished Stainless Steel Push Button Surface-Mounted (115V - 15 Amp)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® DA52-972 Model A Series Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel Cover with Polished (Bright) Finish, Push Button, Surface-Mounted (110V/120V-15 Amp)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 30 second drying time
- Longest life of all dryers
- Lowest sound level
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Classic style design
- Activated by electro-mechanical timer with 25 Amp switch
- 30 second drying cycle
- Incorporates a 1500 watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 70°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 7,500 RPM
- Delivering 200 CFM air flow at a velocity of 7,300 LFM
- Cover material: 14GA #304 Stainless Steel with polished (bright) finish
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum
- The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome and can be set as fixed or swivel (rotate)
The Model DA52-972 hand dryer by World Dyer Corp. has the same classic look of World's "flagship" model (the A52), but with a lighter weight cover made of stainless steel (as opposed to the cast-iron cover of the A52). The DA52-972 cover is constructed of 14GA stainless steel, is one-piece, and is extremely vandal resistant & rustproof. All exposed areas of the cover have a polished (bright) finish. The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10 HP (7500 RPM) motor and the 1500 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by 25 Amp switch. Run time (approx. 30 seconds) is governed by a cam-operated electro-mechanical timer. An air velocity of 7,300 linear feet per minute (or 154 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 70°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (73 dB with hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. The DA52-972 is "the standard" hand dryer with the long-lasting motor people have come to expect from WORLD.
Dimensions: 9.5" High x 11.3" Wide x 8.3" Deep; Weight: 18 lbs.
- 110/120 Volts; 15 Amps; 1725 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
- Also available as a plug-in model (wall plug included if option selected).
10 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; 3 Year Warranty on Motor Brushes.
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
Expedited shipping available within the Contiguous United States for an additional fee.