DYSON® Airblade™ WASH+DRY WD04 SHORT Hand Dryer & Tap - Wash and Dry Hands at the Sink (SKU# 247659-01 / 247908-01)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
DYSON® Airblade™ WASH+DRY (Model WD04 Short) - Stainless Steel Faucet & Hand Dryer Combination - SKU# 247659-01 (Low Voltage) / SKU# 247908-01 (High Voltage)
Combination Deck-Mounted Stainless Steel Water Spigot (SHORT) & Airblade™ Hand Dryer - Dyson Hand Drying Technology in a Tap
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (866) 610-8321 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
Dyson® Airblade™ W+D Features & Benefits
- While the WASH+DRY Series is available in three different spigot configurations, this listing is specifically for the WD04 Short
- The WD04 Short is available in 2 different voltage options - Low Voltage (100V/120V) and High Voltage (200V-240V) - make voltage selection at checkout.
- Fast drying times (14 seconds); 331 mph max airspeed.
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 μm or larger
- With both water faucet & hand dryer at the sink, the WASH+DRY is space saving (no need for separate washing and drying areas).
- Automatically switches between water and air; No need to touch dirty faucet handles or buttons
- Stainless Steel (brushed finish) naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and fungus that can cause stains, odors or deterioration
- With no heating element, the WASH+DRY is extremely energy efficient
- Residual water collected in the sink & prevents wet floor hazards
- Controlled Water Rate with automatic system flush every 24 hrs. after last use.
- Sound Level of 80db - QUIET MARK Certified
- ADA compliant (in WD04 Short & WD06 Wall format only)
- Durable and vandal resistant
- IP35 ingress protection against water
- V4 Brushless DC motor with digital pulse technology (81,000 rpm)
- Spigot (Above the Counter): 6-1/4 in High x 11-15/16 in Wide x 11-1/4 in Deep (159mm x 303mm x 286 mm)
- Motor Bucket (Below the Counter): 10-7/16 in High (plus 14 5/8 in Flexible Conduit) x 5-9/16 in Wide x 7-7/16 (266mm x 142mm (plus 372mm Conduit) x 189mm)
- Weight: Net: 9.4 lbs.; Packaged: 13.4 lbs.
- 100/120 Volts; 9.56 Amps @ 110V; 50/60 Hz, 1000 Watts OR
- 200-240 Volts, 4.54 Amps @ 220V; 50/60 Hz, 1000 Watts
- PLEASE NOTE: neither voltage is recommend for installation at elevations over 11,482 feet (3,500 meters) above sea level.
Water Ingress Protection rated to IP35
5-Year Parts Warranty and 5-Year Limited Labor Warranty
UL Listed, ETL Listed (in accordance with UL507), GreenSpec Listed, HACCP Certified, NSF Certified, ADA Compliant, and LEED Credit Eligible for Optimized Energy Performance and for Sustainable Purchasing & Solid Waste Management
FedEx included at no charge to anywhere in the Contiguous United States
The new DYSON® Airblade™ WASH+DRY is the 2nd generation of an electric hand dryer that combines a water faucet into its design (replaces the previous generation Dyson® Airblade™ AB09 Short TAP). Above the counter top surface and directly over the sink is an attractive and easy to clean water tap/hand dryer spigot. Made of laser-welded brushed stainless steel, the Airblade™ WASH+DRY is ready to deliver either water or air. (Specific to the WD04 Short and this listing, this spigot is 6-1/4” tall). But under the counter lies the heart of the Airblade™ WASH+DRY – the extremely powerful yet compact Dyson® V4 Digital Motor. Neatly concealed under the counter and designed for easy, quick disconnect for servicing, the V4 Motor is the exact same motor found in the full-sized DYSON® Airblade™ dB (AB14), the ADA-compliant DYSON® Airblade™ V (HU02), and the new DYSON® Airblade™ 9kJ (HU03). It provides that same drying performance and energy efficiency as the other Airblade™ designs but in an “over-the-sink” configuration that saves valuable wall & floor space and keeps the floor dryer, safer, & more hygienic. Both water and air delivery is sensor-activated. There are no handles to turn or buttons to push. The entire operation is hygienically touch-free. Intelligent infrared sensors pinpoint hand position with a beam of light. Computer circuitry then analyzes this information and initiates the appropriate response of water or air without hesitation. Either the water valve is activated to gently disperse aerated water across the user's hands or the Dyson V4 digital motor powers on. Like a squeegee made of air, the Airblade™ scrapes water from every crevice on the hand and gently dries more quickly and thoroughly than any other hand dryer on the market. Two thin sheets of air traveling at 331 mph exit the 0.8 mm wide laser-cut slots on both arms of the tap. Water scraped from the each hand separately and simultaneously in just 14 seconds. No other hand dryer has this patented energy-efficient Airblade™ technology. The faster dry time means less electricity is used. And since no heating element is required, the Airblade™ consumes considerably less energy than warm air hand dryers that work on the concept of evaporation. Using digital pulse technology, this powerful brushless motor spins at an astonishing rate of 81,000 times a minute (11,000 rpm faster than the previous generation of motors) while only requiring 1400 watts to do so. The Airblade™ motor is powerful enough to draw all of its air through a dense HEPA filter prior to ever touching the user’s hands - removing 99.97% of all bacteria from that air. (Estimated filter life is over 300,000 cycles.) The air this unit returns to the washroom is actually cleaner than the air it draws in. The Airblade™ WASH+DRY has a motor mounted on springs to reduce vibration and keep noise to a minimum (80 to 81dB). Each unit comes with a 5 year parts warranty and a 5 year limited labor warranty. Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. While compatible with most sink types, the WASH+DRY should not be installed with sinks that do not meet these minimum dimension: 15” (380mm) wide, 13” (330mm) front to back, and 5” (127mm) deep. Sinks with highly polished, reflective surfaces (e.g. bright chrome) are not recommended due to the interference with the infrared sensors.
Why Choose Allied?
You already know that there are plenty of restroom product vendors out there on the Internet. With all of those options, why should you choose Allied? Here’s the answer: we offer an outstanding combination of benefits that set us apart from our competitors. These benefits include:
- Our guaranteed lowest price of any internet-based retail dealer, ensuring you will never pay too much.
- Fast, free shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. In most cases, your order will go out the same business day that it is received.
- Personalized, superb customer service that will make you feel good about using Allied.
Please Note: Other DYSON® Airblade™ WASH+DRY Models available (including the WD05 Tall & WD06 Wall)