Koala Kare® KB102-00 Surface-Mounted Folding Cream Child Protection Seat
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Koala Kare® KB102-00 SURFACE-MOUNTED, FOLDING CHILD PROTECTION SEAT in CREAM
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 592-4762 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
- KOALA KARE® surface-mounted, folding, polyethylene child protection seat.
- While the KB102 is available in 2 Different Colors [Cream (00) and Grey (01)] - this listing is for the KB102-00 Cream.
- Exclusive to KOALA KARE® products, the textured seat surface contains Microban® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies.
- Hinge mechanism consists of a steel pivot rod secured in an aluminum tube for durability
- 11GA steel mounting chassis designed to support a child of 50 lbs. or less.
- Requires less than 2 sq. ft. of wall space (600 sq. cm.)
- Includes a three-point, over-the-shoulder child protection straps (replaceable).
- Easy to install using basic tools.
- Meets ASTM safety standards, plus ANSI & ADA requirements when properly installed.
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- LEED Credit Eligible. Constructed with 31% recycled materials.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 12-1/4” W x 18-3/4” H (311mm x 476mm)
- Depth (closed): 5-5/8” (143mm)
- Depth or Extension (open): 12-1/4" (311mm)
Materials & Finish
- Exterior: Cream Polyethylene
- Interior: Cream Polyethylene with Microban® (exclusive to Koala®)
If you're looking for a way for your customers / patrons to safely secure their children off a floor that is less than ideal, the Koala Kare® KB102 Series is a great solution. Designed to be mounted to the wall of a dressing room, restroom stall, or anywhere an adult is temporarily unable to hold their child, this folding Child Protection Seat's compact design allows even small restrooms or dressing rooms to offer a sanitary & convenient way for caregivers to protect there children while occupied. And when you order from ALLIED, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question.
The Koala Kare® KB102-00 Child Protection Seat is crafted from blow-molded, high-density polyethylene (CREAM in color) with MICROBAN® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the textured plastic of the seat surface. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. Universal instruction graphics, as well as printed precautions in three languages, are clearly visible for ease of use. Nylon safety straps hold the child securely in the textured seat surface by extending over the shoulders and between the legs.
The KB102 is designed to be installed directly on to an existing dressing room or restroom stall partition with the provided template & hardware. Four pre-drilled mounting holes in the seat back assist with ease of installation. For installation on other types of walls (i.e. permanent stud / sheetrock wall or cinder block wall), specialized fasteners or toggle fasteners may need to be obtained by the installer locally. Installation instructions (provided) address these different wall materials / scenarios. The heavy-duty hinge mechanism consists of a reinforced steel pivot rod secured in an aluminum sleeve / tube that runs the full width of the seat. With 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the KB102 meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs. (22.7 kg), in testing the KB102 easily supported heavier loads with minimal deflection of the seat from horizontal. The metal hinge mechanism is fully concealed when open to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard.
The KB102-00 requires less than 2 sq. ft. (600 sq. cm.) of wall space, and when folded closed, extends from the wall less than 6" (143 mm). Folded closed, the seat's actual dimensions are 12-1/4"W x 18-3/4"H x 5-5/8"D. And when open, the seat extends out from the finished wall face only 12-1/4". When properly installed, this surface-mounted, horizontal-folding baby changing station complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations & ASTM safety standards.