Koala Kare® KB112-01RE - Countertop Recess Mounted Baby Changing Station
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Koala Kare® KB112-01RE - Countertop, Recess-Mounted Baby Changing Station in Grey Granite Color
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 592-4762 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
- KOALA KARE® recessed countertop mounted, polyethylene laybed baby changing station, Grey Granite in color.
- High density polyethylene is easy to clean & is resistant to odor bacterial growth.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies.
- Includes nylon child protection straps (replaceable).
- Concave changing area is smooth with no sharp corners.
- Contoured changing surface area is 379 sq. in (2445 sq. cm).
- Easy to install using basic tools.
- Meets ASTM safety standards, plus ANSI & ADA requirements when properly installed.
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 32” L x 19-5/8” W (812mm x 498mm)
Depth (over all): 3-1/2” (89mm)
- Depth (above countertop): 1/2” (12.7mm)
- Depth (Below Countertop): 3" (76mm)
- Rough Countertop Opening: 29-1/4" L x 13-7/8" W with 6-15/16" Radius (743mm x 352mm with 176mm Radius)
- Minimum Required Depth: 3" (76mm) to top of 2x4 support
Materials & Finish
- Exterior: Grey Granite Polyethylene
This durable and attractive baby changing station (Model KB112-01RE) is ideal for rooms where counter space is more abundant than wall space. The KB112-01RE is made of thermoformed, high-density polyethylene (GREY GRANITE in color). The color "Grey Granite" is best described as gray with darker gray speckles. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. Universal instruction graphics as well as printed precautions in six languages are clearly visible for ease of use.
The station is designed to be recess mounted into an existing counter top and offers a perfect solution when wall space is unavailable. Like all recessed baby changing stations, a rough opening is required to be cut into the counter surface using the rough opening template supplied, with a minimum depth of 3" clearance from the counter surface. In addition, an under counter support of 2" x 4" lumber (not supplied) will need to be constructed 3" below the mounting surface (see diagram in listing images). The unit is secured to the counter top using the eight supplied screws through the eight pre-drilled holes in the laybed. A bead of silicone caulk (not supplied) is recommended around the perimeter of the station.
The contoured changing surface area is 379 sq. in. (2445 sq. cm) and comes complete with nylon safety straps. The changer's outer dimensions are 32"L x 19-5/8"W x 3-1/2"D (only 1/2" reveal above countertop).
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the contiguous (lower 48 states) United States.
Usually ships the same business day payment is received.