M09AC, Machflow Saniflow Stainless Steel Bright Universal Voltage
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping
FASTEST – MOST EFFICIENT –MINIMUM ENERGY CONSUMPTION – ADJUSTABLE POWER & NOISE – ROCK SOLID & COMPACT DESIGN
PICTURES FOR THE M09A / M09AC / M09ACS / M09AB
M09 MACHFLOW – Ultra fast model that is durable, vandal resistant, and incorporates a high pressure motor to produce a high velocity airflow capable of drying hands in as little as 10 to 15 seconds. The Machflow® is incredibly energy efficient, drawing 6.4 Amps per drying cycle while reaching speeds of up to 203 mph, by far the fastest and most energy efficient dryer in the market. GreenSpec Listed and offering points for LEED Credits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast Drying time (10 to 15 seconds)
- High Speed: 203 mph max airspeed.
- Adjustable High Speed Motor: Turn up for fast drying; turn down for quiet operation. Low Power Consumption: works at an adjustable 450-1300 watts.
- Universal Voltage – Convenient to install as the Voltage (110 - 240 V) adjusts automatically saving on installation time. Easy to install.
- ADA Compliant Recessed Kit- frame is fabricated of 18 GA type 304 Stainless Steel.
- Long Service Life: Designed to withstand high traffic and vandal prone areas.
- 5 years limited warranty
M09 MACHFLOW has a volume control to reduce the excessive noise from the restroom disturbing adjacent spaces. It is easy to install and utilizes universal voltage to adjust automatically to any washroom need, perfect for older buildings and high traffic areas. The adjustable motor helps also to customize the velocity and noise level of the dryer, ideal for Schools, Campus Libraries, and other facilities. Recess kits are available to comply with ADA requirements for public restrooms. The Machflow® is an extremely energy efficient high speed dryer, guaranteed to reduce power consumption and increase customer satisfaction. Has received excellent reviews from many office Building complex, College Campuses, Restaurant Chains, Airport, Shopping Centers, and Platinum LEED Buildings across the nation.