The DYSON® Airblade™ hands-in hand dryers (Models AB02, AB04, AB06 & AB14) are designed to collect water in the mouth of the machine. Normally this water will evaporate over time and not cause any issue. And since the DYSON® Airblade™ does not collect & store dirty water inside the machine (in contrast to other hands-in hand dryers), it is the only hands-down-in hand dryer to achieve HACCP approval.
But under heavy use in high-traffic restrooms, the water blown form the users' hands may build up and eventually overflow the hand-drying cavity, running down the sides of the hand dryer and dripping onto the floor. It is important to note; this is the way the DYSON®dB is engineered to work, it is not a defect in design. But in some circumstances, this overflow can cause water to gather on the floor, creating a potential safety and/or hygienic concern.
The driplate® is specifically designed to eliminate this issue by mounting to the wall directly underneath the Dyson Airblade dB (Models AB02, AB04, AB06, & AB14) so it can collect water. It can then be easily emptied and cleaned out. It's also suitable for the hands-under DYSON® Airblade™ V (Models AB12 & HU02) and other hand dryers.
• Fits neatly underneath all DYSON® Airblade™ hand dryers (but specifically designed for the DYSON® dB AB14).
• Silver-Ion antibacterial impregnation
• Simple retro-installation - 2 screws (supplied)
• Screws hidden behind tray
• Easy Click-in / Click-out tray for easy emptying
• Tough ABS plastic - same material as the DYSON® Airblade™ cover
• Available in Dyson White or 'Steel Grey'