5 Energy-Efficient Hand Dryers That Can Save You Money
Allied sells many energy-efficient hand dryers. If you're looking for an affordable way to kick the paper towel habit, you'll find a wealth of choices here on our site. Here are five of our most popular models:
- 1.The American Dryer ExtremeAir – From the company that pioneered compact hand dryers comes the ExtremeAir. This cutting-edge product dries hands three times faster than previous models. It uses 80 percent to 90 percent less energy than competing brands and saves as much as 98 percent when compared to the cost of using paper towels. The ExtremeAir offers adjustable sound and speed settings, universal voltage adaptability, a vandal-resistant design, a high-efficiency 5/8 hp motor, and a five-year warranty. If you're looking for energy-efficient hand dryers, then you won't go wrong with the ExtremeAir.
- 2.The Dyson Airblade – The experts at Dyson went all-out in designing and building this product. The Airblade is the gold standard for hand dryers worldwide. It generates generous amounts of powerful, yet delightfully warm air to dry hands in 12 seconds or less. Unlike other models, the Airblade dries both the front and back of the user's hands at the same time. It costs virtually nothing to run, includes a HEPA filter that removes 99.97 percent of bacteria from the air, and uses a whisper-quiet motor that makes the Airblade perfect for noise-sensitive environments. Plus, it's environmentally-friendly due to its low energy use and remarkably small carbon footprint. The Airblade is found in many fine locations across the globe. If you want the absolute best, then the Airblade is for you.
- 3.The Excel Xlerator XL-C – This moderately-priced unit is a perfect choice for any facility. Its powerful motor and built-in heating element dries hands in seconds, freeing you from the never-ending cost of paper towels. The Xlerator produces remarkably pure air that's 99.7 percent free of contaminants and dangerous microbes, promoting a more hygienic environment throughout your building. It's both GreenSpec-approved and LEED-rated, so you know it's an ecologically sound choice. The Xlerator is made in the USA and backed by a five-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 4.The SLIMdri Series – Our customers give top priority to ensuring compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). With that in mind, we're pleased to offer the World Dryer SLIMdri series. These units are specially designed to fit in restrooms where ADA matters are a concern, creating a low profile with their 4" x 11 7/16" x 9.25" dimensions. They also offer great features like universal voltage settings, anti-germ exteriors, touch-free operation, and the ability to switch from heated to unheated air easily. Small in size, but rich in benefits, the SLIMdri series deserves its honored place among our energy-efficient hand dryers.
- 5.The Fastdry Hand Dryer Series – With a price you'll love, the Fastdry is perfect for organizations on restricted budgets, while offering plenty of modern features to set it apart from both paper towels and outdated dryers. The 60 MHz model offers a 32-second drying time, a vandal-resistant exterior, high-grade ABS, a quiet 3dB noise rating, and an airspeed of 16.5 m/s. This unit also offers compact dimensions, making it ideal for space-deprived washrooms. With much to offer, the Fastdry series is a great choice.
When you order energy-efficient hand dryers from Allied, you'll not only get great products, but also a host of added benefits that come with being our customer. These include:
- The guaranteed lowest price available online. If you find a better cost for any item we sell, from any web-based vendor, then we will match or beat it every time.
- Cost-free shipping to all US destinations. Orders usually go out the same day they're placed.
- A high-quality, high-quantity selection from which to choose.
So browse our site, and order your new energy-efficient hand dryers today.