Dyson Airblade Hand Dryer: The Ultimate Machine
If you’re looking for the ultimate in hand-drying performance, then your search is over. The Dyson Airblade hand dryer is simply the best product of its kind on the market with unequalled speed, power, and hygiene. Yet it’s still whisper quiet thanks to Dyson’s cutting-edge technology. With all these features, you can’t go wrong by acquiring these for your facility.
A Revolutionary Hand Dryer
Dyson pulled out all the stops when creating the revolutionary design behind the Airblade. As a result, it’s head and shoulders above other models. Some of the many ways it stands out include the following:
- Faster drying times. The Dyson Airblade hand dryer gently dries wet hands in 12 seconds. That’s nearly four times faster than other leading brands on the market. The result: less germ-laden water scattered around your facility, less time spent in restrooms by your employees and customers, and smaller power bills for you to pay.
- Germ-fighting filtration features. The Airblade’s HEPA filter removes 99.97% of the bacteria in the atmosphere, down to 0.3 micron in size. These pathogens remain trapped in the filter, not circulating in the air and making people ill.
- Antimicrobial cover. The Dyson Airblade hand dryer also has a tough outer casing with built-in additives that protect users from contact with microbes. This greatly enhances the Airblade’s sanitation-promoting features.
- Quiet operation. The Airblade is remarkably quiet for a unit of its power. Dyson engineers designed the units so that twin sheets of air blend together before exiting the unit at an angle that reduces the sound created. Whether your hand dryer is placed in a library or a football stadium, this quiet operation makes for a more pleasant restroom experience and less noise pollution.
- Power. At the heart of the Dyson Airblade hand dryer is a 1600 W, 88,000 rpm motor that sends out sheets of drying air at 420 mph. This gets the job done fast, yet the airflow is remarkably comfortable, making the product a delight to use.
- Economy. The Dyson’s ultra-efficient components mean that the Airblade does its job at a fraction of the cost of other models. The annual tab from running one of these outstanding products averages $40, far less than units that suck more than $100 from your budget every year due to high electricity costs.
What about Paper Towels vs. Hand Dryers?
Don’t be fooled by misleading claims you’ll find on the Internet. Modern hand dryers are light years ahead of old-fashioned paper towels when it comes to hygiene, economy, and eco-friendliness. They’re the right thing to use when it comes to your customers and employees, your budget, and the environment.
Performance and Satisfaction Guaranteed
TheDyson Airblade hand dryer was also built to perform as well in the real world as in Dyson’s testing laboratories. It has been tested in high-use environments like commercial kitchens, public restrooms, and factory washrooms to ensure it’s every bit as good as the company claims. However, if for some reason you’re not satisfied with how it works, then simply send it back within the return period to get your money promptly refunded. It’s as simple as that.
Order Today and Enjoy the Benefits
When you add up all these benefits, it’s clear that the Airblade is one of the finest hand dryers in the world today. If you’re the kind of person who demands the best for your facilities, then you need look no further. Browse the selections here on our site and place your order today via our toll-free phone number or online checkout. You and your customers will be glad you did. We look forward to serving you.