Focus on SLIMdri I-970
The SLIMdri I-970 is a great choice if you're concerned about ADA compliance. This unit offers compact 10.7" x 11.43" x 3.9" dimensions and boasts the same great features as many of our larger units. These include:
- 40 percent faster drying times than competing ADA compliant models.
- 70 percent energy savings when compared to other brands.
- Universal voltage settings: easily adapts to voltages from 110-240 V.
- SteriTouch™ exterior fights the growth of fungus, mold, and bacteria on the unit's exterior.
- Touch-free activation denies germs a gathering spot.
- Includes on/off switch for heat-free drying upon demand.
- Quiet motor makes the SLIMdri I-970 ideal for all types of locations, including those where noise can be an issue.
- Available in a range of attractive finishes, including polished chrome, white, brushed chrome, black, polished stainless steel, and brushed stainless steel.
- Shielded air vents, tamper-resistant screws, and other safety features protect the unit from vandals.
- Backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
By ordering your new SLIMdri I-970 from Allied today, you're ensuring quick delivery of your product, speeding up ADA compliance for your location.
Paper Towels vs. Hand Dryers: What You Need to Know
With so much conflicting information on the Internet, sometimes it's hard to know what to believe. When it comes to paper towels versus hand dryers, however, the verdict is in: case closed. Here's why modern hand dryers beat paper towels, hands-down:
- Super-fast drying times of as little as 10 seconds. Get your workers back to their jobs and your shoppers back on the retail floor faster.
- Environmental benefits from never having to dispose of mountains of germ-filled, soggy towels.
- Cost savings: never worry about buying, unloading, storing, or disposing of paper towels ever again. You can redirect that part of your operating budget to more useful priorities.
So browse our site, and order your new SLIMdri I-970 hand dryer or other products today.