Why Baby Changing Stations for Public Restrooms Make So Much Sense
Baby changing stations for public restrooms are practically a necessity in today's world. They provide time-strapped parents with a much-needed convenience that can be a real lifesaver. That's especially the case when you consider that the only alternative is to force the parent to perform changing duties on the restroom floor. Sadly, that was the norm back in the days before baby changing stations were commonplace. So, the question is: do you want your organization to benefit from the increased business and positive word of mouth that installing changing stations can provide? We think the answer is clear.
A Guide to Choosing Baby Changing Stations for Public Restrooms
Here are a few handy tips for choosing the right changing stations for your facility:
- Decide whether vertical or horizontal models are best for your restrooms. In most cases, horizontal units offer the most ease of use and customer satisfaction. However, a vertical unit can be quite handy if your restrooms are smaller or tend to be crowded.
- Decide whether you want a basic model or one with features like recessed-in-the-wall installation or a stainless-steel exterior. Keep in mind that even our most affordable baby changing stations for public restrooms meet the rigorous standards set by public and private regulatory agencies. So, you can feel good about whatever model you choose.
- Contact us to find out about volume discounts if you plan to purchase two or more stations. No matter how many stations you order, however, you'll enjoy the guaranteed lowest prices available anywhere on the internet. We back up that claim with our unbeatable cost-match guarantee.
- Place your order either by calling our toll-free number or by using our handy online form. Either way, your financial information is protected by state-of-the-art security protocols.
- When your order arrives, install your baby changing stations for public restrooms using basic hand tools. Each unit comes with full installation instructions and a customer support line in case you have any questions. Many manufacturers also offer instructional videos online.
Now you can let your customers know about your new baby changing stations for public restrooms and get on the road to a more profitable tomorrow. So, what are you waiting for? Place your order today, or feel free to contact us about any questions. We look forward to serving you.