Why These Major Retailers Offer an Infant Changing Station for Both Men and Women
What do Barnes & Noble, Toys “R” Us, Babies ”R” Us, and Whole Foods have in common (other than being large and successful retailers)? They’ve all made the business-smart decision to install a baby changing stationin both their men’s and women’s restrooms. There are only a few of the many thousands of merchant locations, independent and franchised, to realize that both moms and dads these days need access to safe, sanitary commercial diaper tables.
Despite this fact, many companies have yet to add an infant changing station to either restroom. Many others have installed them in ladies’ rooms but not men’s. While it’s not up to us to tell you how to run your business, we believe these retailers are missing out on a great opportunity to boost their sales and revenue. Here’s why:
- As this article points out, more dads than ever are sharing child-rearing duties with their partners. Many of them are actively looking for locations that provide them with the same convenient benefits they offer their female customers. When they find them, they’re happy to spread the word about these thoughtful merchants.
- Whether through blogs, social media posts, or simple word-of-mouth, these positive endorsements have a way of spreading to other parents.
- Even if only a handful of these people decide to visit your location, your business could enjoy impressive financial results from the added commerce.
When you order your infant changing station products from Allied, you’ll also enjoy these added benefits:
- Fast, free shipping to all US destinations.
- Our unbeatable low-price guarantee. If you find a better cost for any item we sell, from any Internet-based merchant, we will meet or beat it every time.
- Easy ordering through our website or by calling our toll-free number.
Browse our site and choose your new men’s room baby changing station today. You’ll be glad you did.