DYSON® Airblade™ HU02 V Series Hand Dryer - "Sprayed Nickel" Cover Surface Mounted ADA-Complaint Hands-Under (SKU# 307174-01 / 307172-01)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
DYSON® Airblade™ V HU02 Hand Dryer - "Sprayed Nickel" Polycarbonate Cover High-Speed, Hands-Under Style [SKU# 307174-01 (Low Voltage) / SKU# 307172-01 (High Voltage)]
Surface Mounted ADA Compliant "Sprayed Nickel" Polycarbonate Casing with Anti-Microbial Additive in the Paint
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
Dyson® Airblade™ V HU02 Features & Benefits
- While the Airblade™ V Series is available in two different colors, this listing is specifically for the Sprayed Nickel colored polycarbonate cover.
- The Airblade™ V HU02 Sprayed Nickel is available in 2 different voltage options - Low Voltage (100V/120V) and High Voltage (200V-240V) - make voltage selection at checkout.
- Airblade™ V HU02 is 30% quieter (79dB) than the previous generation (Airblade™ V AB12) - QUIET MARK Certified
- The high-speed Airblade™ V HU02 dries your hands in 12 seconds), but uses less energy than the previous generation (AB12 V) to do so.
- V4 Brushless DC motor with digital pulse technology (83,000 rpm); 420 to 430 mph airspeed.
- Ultra hygienic due to touch-free activation & dual HEPA filters; HEPA filters remove 99.97% of bacteria & viruses as small as 0.3 microns.
- The newly redesigned 1000 Watt motor now costs even less to operate; $31 per year in electrical usage; 97% less expensive than paper towels
- Even better for the environment than the previous V Series (AB12); Even less CO2 emissions than before.
- Polycarbonate cover is highly durable and vandal resistant
- At only 4 inches thick, the Airblade™ V HU02 does not require recessing in order to meet the ADA protrusion rule; saving vast time & money.
- 5 year limited parts warranty
- Water Ingress Protection rated of IP24
- ETL Listed (in accordance with UL507), NSF Certified, ADA Compliant, Carbon Trust, International WELL Building Institute, and LEED Credit Eligible
- FedEx shipping included at no additional cost to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- 15-1/2 in High x 9-7/32 in Wide x 4 in Deep (394mm x 234mm x 100mm)
- Weight: Net: 6.32 lbs. (2.86 kg); Packaged: 9.52 lbs. (4.32 kg)
- 100/120 Volts; 8.32 to 8.86 Amps; 50/60 Hz, 1000 Watts OR
- 200-240 Volts, 4.33 to 4.62 Amps; 50/60 Hz, 1000 Watts
- PLEASE NOTE: neither voltage is recommend for installation at elevations over 9,842 feet (3,000 meters) above sea level.
The fully-integrated 1000 WATT motor has been redesigned & reprogrammed. Using 400 Watts less than the previous generation, the Dyson HU02 hand dryer motor can still draw in 28 liters (5.3 gallons) of air every second through HEPA filters, and then dry hands in 12 seconds. With no heating element, the HU02 V is extremely energy efficient.
Quiet Mark (the Noise Abatement Society) certifies that the HU02 is a full 30% quieter than the previous generation of V series Airblades. The reduction in noise is accomplished through reprogramming the motor, redesigning the impeller & inner diffuser and reducing the air aperture from 0.8 mm to 0.55 mm. Air velocity is actually increased in the HU02 while pulling less air through the machine.
Hygienic Hand Drying
The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer uses a dual HEPA filter system to remove 99.97% of bacteria at 0.3 microns from the air so hands are dried using clean air, not dirty.
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer helps reduce your carbon footprint. The Dyson HU02 has a lower environmental impact by producing up to 84.6% less CO2 than traditional hand dryers and up to 82.7% less than paper towels.
The polycarbonate molded casing is coated with "sprayed nickel" colored paint containing antibacterial additives, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
Touch Free Operation
The Dyson HU02 is a touch free operation with a proximity capacitive sensors. Hand dry time is 12 seconds based on NSF Protocol P335 & Quiet Mark. The Dyson HU02 also has an operation lock-out period of 30 seconds.
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer can be mounted or removed from the wall quickly and easily due to the innovative backplate installed in the Dyson Airblade V Series. With the new design, the Dyson HU02 takes up less space from the slim profile that protrudes 4 inches from the wall. The Dyson HU02 is 60% smaller than the original hands-down-in Dyson Airblade hand dryer (AB14 dB), but still dries your hands in 12 seconds.
Saves You Money
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer saves you money. It costs up to 80.3% less to run than standard hand dryers and up to 97.9% less than paper towels. Not only does the Dyson HU02 hand dryer save you money, but it helps ease washroom congestion. With a 12 second dry time, the Dyson HU02 allows users to spend less time in the washroom.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer is covered for 5 years from the date of purchase, subject to the terms of the limited guarantee. Register your guarantee now at www.dysonairblade.com. If you have any questions about the Dyson HU02 hand dryer, call the Dyson Helpline with your serial number and details of where and when you bought the unit.
Why Choose Allied?
You already know that there are plenty of restroom product vendors out there on the Internet. With all of those options, why should you choose Allied? Here’s the answer: we offer an outstanding combination of benefits that set us apart from our competitors. These benefits include:
- Our guaranteed lowest price of any internet-based retail dealer, ensuring you will never pay too much.
- Fast, free shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. In most cases, your order will go out the same business day that it is received.
- Personalized, superb customer service that will make you feel good about using Allied.
Please Note: We also have the Dyson HU02 V in White. Check out our Dyson® Airblade™ V Series for fast, hygienic, and environmentally-friendly hand dryers.
*NOTE: Not recommend for installation at elevations over 9,842 feet (3,000 meters) above sea level.