DYSON HU02 Airblade V Hand Dryer White ABS Cover, SKU#307173-01/307171-01
Surface Mounted ADA Compliant White Polycarbonate ABS Casing with Anti-Microbial Additive in the Plastic
Newest Edition to the DYSON Product Line / Lowest price guaranteed!
Dyson Airblade V Benefits
- The HU02 is 30% quieter than the previous generation (79dB).
- Just as fast!The HU02 dries your hands in 12 seconds but uses less energy than the previous generation of V Airblades.
- Most hygienic due to sensor activation & dual HEPA filters.
- The newly redesigned 1000 Watt motor now costs even less to operate; $31 per year in electrical usage; 97% less expensive than paper towels
- Even better for the environment than the previous V; Even less CO2 emissions than before.
- Slim 4" profile means no recessing is required to meet ADA protrusion rules; saving time & money
- 5 year limited warranty for parts and labor.
- Water Ingress Protectionrated toIP24
- ETL Listed(in accordance with UL507),GreenSpec Listed, HACCP Certified, NSF Certified, ADA Compliant,andLEED Credit Eligible
- FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- Dimensions:15 1/2in High x 9 1/4in Wide x 4in Deep;Weight:6.17lbs.
- Electrical Specifications:110/127 Volts; 8.33 Amps; 50 Hz & 60 Hz OR200-240 Volts; 5 Amps; 50 Hz & 60 Hz
The fully-integrated 1000W motor has been redesigned & reprogrammed. Using 400 Watts less than the previous generation, the Dyson HU02 hand dryer motor can still draw in 28 liters of air a second through HEPA filters, and then dry hands in 12 seconds.
Quiet Mark (the Noise Abatement Society) certifies that the HU02 is a full 30% quieter than the previous generation of V series Airblades. The reduction in noise is accomplished through reprogramming the motor, redesigning the impeller& inner diffuser and reducing the air aperture from 0.8 mm to 0.55 mm. Air velocity is actually increased while pulling less air through the machine.
Hygienic Hand Drying
Most other hand dryers are unhygienic. They don't filter bacteria from the restroom air. They suck in dirty air then blow it back onto hands. The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer uses a dual HEPA filter system to remove 99.97% of bacteria at 0.3 microns from the air so hands are dried using clean air, not dirty.
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer helps reduce your carbon footprint. The Dyson HU02 has a lower environmental impact by producing up to 84.6% less CO2 than traditional hand dryers and up to 82.7% less than paper towels.
Sealed casing infused with antimicrobial additives in the white polycarbonate to protect the product.
Touch Free Operation
The Dyson HU02 is a touch free operation with a proximity capacitive sensors. Hand dry time is 12 seconds based on NSF Protocol P335 & Quite Mark. The Dyson HU02also has an operation lock-out period of 30 seconds.
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer can be mounted or removed from the wall quickly and easily due to the innovative backplate installed in the Dyson Airblade V Series. With the new design, the Dyson HU02 takes up less space from the slim profile that protrudes 4 inches from the wall. The Dyson HU02 is 60% smaller than the original Dyson Airblade hand dryer, but still dries your hands in 12 seconds.
Saves You Money
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer saves you money. It costs up to 80.3% less to run than standard hand dryers and up to 97.9% less than paper towels. Not only does theDyson HU02 hand dryer save you money, but it helps ease washroom congestion. With a 12 second dry time, the Dyson HU02 allows users to spend less time in the washroom.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer is covered for 5 years from the date of purchase, subject to the terms of the limited guarantee. Register your guarantee now at www.dysonairblade.com. If you have any questions about the Dyson HU02 hand dryer, call the Dyson Helpline with your serial number and details of where and when you bought the unit.
Dyson Airblade V Series
We also have the Dyson HU02 in Sprayed Nickel. Check out our Dyson Airblade V Series for fast, hygienic, and environmentally-friendly hand dryers.
*NOTE:Not recommend for any elevation over 6,521 feet (2,000 meters) above sea level.