Koala Kare® KB300-05 - Surface Horizontal White Granite Baby Changing Station (NEW for 2022)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Koala Kare® KB300-05 HORIZONTAL-FOLDING, SURFACE-MOUNTED BABY CHANGING STATION in WHITE GRANITE (New for 2022)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 592-4762 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
- KOALA KARE® surface-mounted, horizontal-folding, polypropylene baby changing station (NEW model for 2022 / replaces the discontinued KB200).
- While the KB300 is available in 3 Different Colors [ Beige (01), Grey (01) and White Granite (05)] - this listing is for the KB300-05 White Granite.
- Exclusive to KOALA KARE® products, the bed surface contains Microban® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies. Meets ASTM safety standards, plus ANSI & ADA requirements when properly installed.
- Steel-on-steel hinge mechanism with 11GA steel mounting supports meets ASTM and EN safety standards when properly installed.
- Built-in, locking, dual-cavity liner dispenser with integrated spring tab for "one-at-a-time" dispensing. Either cavity can dispense sanitary liners (KB150-99) and/or diaper disposal sacks (KB160).
- External (wall-mounted) stainless steel hook for bags or purse included (KB310-54).
- Includes an impervious TPU child safety strap (replaceable).
- Contoured changing surface area is a large 535 sq. in (3452 sq. cm).
- Easy to install using basic tools.
- Concealed gas spring / pneumatic cylinder mechanism ensures smooth, controlled opening and closing with a minimal amount of force.
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- FedEx Ground included to anywhere in the contiguous (lower 48 states) United States.
- Usually ships the same business day payment is received.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller. Box of 500 liners for $40.69 with shipping included.
- PLEASE NOTE: Disposable diaper bags (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller - The Diaper Pouch™ of 175 bags for $32 with shipping included.
The Koala Kare® KB300-05 horizontal baby changing station is the NEW flagship model for Koala. Provide your patrons a safe, sanitary, convenient way to take care of their diaper changing duties. Plus, when you order from ALLIED, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question
- Width x Height: 35-15/16” x 20-3/4” (897 mm x 527.5 mm)
- Depth from Wall Surface (closed): 4” (101.6 mm)
- Depth from Wall Surface (open): 21-3/16” (539 mm)
Materials & Finish:
- Exterior: White Granite Polypropylene
- Interior: White Granite Polypropylene with Microban® (exclusive to Koala®)
- Interior Chassis (Frame & Hinge Mechanism): 11GA Steel
- External Bag Hook (KB310-54): Solid Stainless Steel Rod (7/8" diameter) with Brushed (No. 304) Finish
This newly designed, durable, attractive horizontal-folding baby changing station (Koala Kare® KB300-05) is made of injection-molded, high-density polypropylene (WHITE GRANITE in color) with MICROBAN® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. The color "White Granite" is best described as very light gray with darker gray speckles. Graphics and safety messages are provided in four (4) different languages. In addition, a newly-designed, built-in, locking, two-cavity dispenser for sanitary liners (KB150-99) and/or diaper disposal sacks (KB160) is conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open. With the new integrated spring tab, only one liner is dispensed at a time. Total capacity of the dispenser is approximately 50 liners if both cavities are used for liners. Neither liners nor diaper bags are included, but are available for purchase. See separate listings for these items in "Liners & Accessories".
This station is designed to be installed directly on to an existing wall surface using the included hardware. Six pre-drilled mounting holes in the back wall of the unit are designed for wood screws (provided) into wood studs on 16" centers. For installation on walls that do not have wood studs 16" on center or metal studs or concrete block, specialized fasteners or toggle fasteners may need to be obtained by the owner locally. Installation instructions (provided) address these different wall materials / scenarios. The station folds down horizontally so that the infant is laying parallel to the wall. With a reinforced steel-on-steel hinge running the full length of the station and with 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the KB300-00 meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs., in testing the KB300-00 easily supported 200 lbs. with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard.
The contoured changing surface area is 535 sq. in. (3452 sq. cm) and comes complete with a impervious, replaceable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) safety strap. Made from solid stainless steel rod (7/8" in dia.), an external bag hook (KB310-54) is provided to mount on the wall next to the changing station, allowing for safe storage of and easy access to purse or diaper bag. When open the changer extends out from the wall face 21-3/16” (539 mm). And when properly installed, this changer complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS) regulations.