Koala Kare® KB101-01 - Surface Vertical Grey Baby Changing Station
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Koala Kare® KB101-01 VERTICAL-FOLDING, SURFACE-MOUNTED BABY CHANGING STATION in GREY
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7551 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
- KOALA KARE® surface-mounted, vertical-folding, polyethylene baby changing station.
- Space-saving vertical orientation and sleek design allows for installation in even the smallest of wall spaces.
- While the KB101 is available in 3 Different Colors [Cream (00), Grey (01), and White Granite (05)] - this listing is for the KB101-01 Grey.
- Exclusive to KOALA KARE® products, the bed surface contains Microban® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies.
- Steel-on-steel hinge mechanism with 11GA steel mounting supports
- Built-in liner dispenser.
- Includes child protection straps (replaceable).
- Two built-in bag or purse hooks.
- Contoured changing surface area is a large 420 sq. in (2730 sq. cm).
- Easy to install using basic tools.
- Concealed gas spring mechanism ensures smooth, quiet, & safe open and close.
- Meets ASTM safety standards, plus ANSI & ADA requirements when properly installed.
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- LEED Credit Eligible. Constructed with 46% recycled materials.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller. Box of 500 for $38 with Free Shipping
The Koala Kare® KB101-00 vertical baby changing station allows even restrooms with limited wall space to have a safe, sanitary, convenient way for caregivers to take care of their diaper changing duties. If you're looking for a premium-quality, vertical-folding baby changing table, look no further. Plus, when you order from ALLIED, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question.
- 22” W x 35-1/2” H (559mm x 902mm)
- Depth (closed): 5-1/4” (133mm)
- Depth or Extension (open): 35" (889mm)
Materials & Finish
- Exterior: Grey Polyethylene
- Interior: Grey Polyethylene with Microban® (exclusive to Koala®)
This durable and attractive vertical-folding baby changing station (Koala Kare® KB101-01) is made of blow-molded, high-density polyethylene (GRAY in color) with MICROBAN® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. Graphics and safety messages are molded into the polyethylene in six (6) different languages. In addition, built-in cavity / dispenser for sanitary liners is conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open (liners not included). Total capacity of the dispenser is approximately 25 liners.
The station is designed to be installed directly on to an existing wall surface using the included hardware. Four pre-drilled mounting holes in the back wall of the unit are designed for wood screws (provided) into wood studs on 16" centers. For installation on walls that do not have wood studs 16" on center or metal studs or concrete block, specialized fasteners or toggle fasteners may need to be obtained by the owner locally. Installation instructions (provided) address these different wall materials / scenarios. The station folds down vertically so that the infant is laying perpendicular to the wall (head near the wall and feet out from the wall). With a reinforced steel-on-steel hinge running the full length of the station and with 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the KB101-01 meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs., in testing the KB101-01 easily supported 200 lbs. with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard.
The contoured changing surface area is 420 sq. in. (2730 sq. cm) and comes complete with nylon safety straps and two convenient bag or purse hooks built in. Folded closed the changer's dimensions are 22"W x 35-1/2"H x 5-1/4"D. When open the changer extends out from the wall surface 35". And when properly installed, this surface-mounted, horizontal-folding baby changing station complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations & ASTM safety standards.