XL-W ECOXLerator by EXCEL DRYER (No Heating Element)
Die-Cast Zinc Alloy Cover with White Epoxy Finish
In early 2016, the Xlerator ECO was internally redesigned & improved and now features:
- Variable speed motor (adjustments accessible only when the cover is removed)
- Decreased noise
- A washable metal mesh filter for more reliable performance
- A smart filter sensor is activated should the filter become clogged & is indicated by a visible red LED light.
Because XLERATOR® meets a number of GreenSpec standards, it was the first hand dryer to be GreenSpec listed. TheGreenSpec standards the Excel XL-W Xlerator hand dryer meets:
- Energy conservation
- Low maintenance requirements
- Waste reducton
All hand dryers save trees, but XLERATOR® hand dryers also save energy! As a result, XLERATOR users earn their qualification for LEED credits in two categories:
- EA (Energy & Atmosphere) Prerequisite 2 - Minimum Energy Performance
- EA Credit 1 - Optimize Energy Performance (now a mandatory credit for all LEED certified facilities)
Call 1-800-535-4393 for quantity discounts
XLERATOR HAND DRYERS ARE ALWAYS SHIPPED FOR FREE - PLEASE SELECT FREE SHIPPING ON THE CHECK-OUT SCREEN
The XLERATOR ECO is the new standard for high-speed, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly hand dryers.The ExcelXL-W ECO Xlerator Hand Dryer is the ideal solution for organizations looking for affordable, effective hand-drying for clients, customers, and employees. In addition, with its die-cast zinc alloy / white epoxy exterior, theExcelXL-W ECO hand dryer offers the durability and attractive looks to match any restroom. Our ECO hand dryers are identical to the originalXLERATOR with the exception of a no heating element. In our ECO dryers, there is some warming in the air due to compression and friction, but overall the air is much cooler than the originalXLERATOR hand dryers. Also, the lower amperageof the ECO hand dryers allows for two units to be on the same 20 AMP breaker. This lower amperage is the ECO hand dryers main advantage over the original XLERATOR hand dryers which require each dryer to be on it's own dedicated 20 AMP circuit.
Like all products in the Xlerator line, theXL-W ECO includes top-quality features for a reasonable price. These include:
- New No Heat Technology.
- Ultra-fast action dries hands in 10-15 seconds.
- Used only 500 Watts
- Energy savings--it uses 80% less power than competing models.
- Puts money back in your budget--95% money savings when compared to using paper towels.
- Promotes good health--air is 99.97% pure.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Backed by a Full 5 Year Parts Warranty against Manufacturer Defects.
- Can install multiple XLERATOReco units on one circuit
- Helps the environment--GreenSpec® approved.
Warning: Paper towels can be hazardous to your health.
Studies show that used paper towels can harbor hundreds of different types of microorganisms, including pathogens like these that are known to cause illnesses:
- E. coli
Imagine having millions of these germs festering in your public waste cans. Why take a chance like that when you can enjoy the health benefits of modern hand dryers? Order yours today.
ExcelXL-W ECO Specifications
- 110/120 Volt; 4.3 to 4.5 Amps
- 208 Volt to 277 Volt; 2.0 to 2.2 Amps
- 11 3/4" LG. X 12 11/16" HIGH X 6 11/16" DEEP
- (298 MM LG. X 322 MM HIGH X 170 MM DEEP)
- Weight: 17 LBS. (7.71 KGS.)
- The ExcelXL-W ECO hand dryer cover will be die-cast zinc alloy with white epoxy finish. All covers will be fastened to a wall plate by two chrome plated tamper-proof bolts.
- The ExcelXL-W ECO hand dryer wall plate will be equipped with (3) 7/8" (22 mm) diameter holes, one of which is suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- All internal hand dryer parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.
- Optional Recess Kit includes a wall box (22 GA) and dryer mounting plate (16 GA) made from 304 brushed stainless steel. A stainless steel cable is connected to the dryer mounting plate to hold the dryer in position when servicing.
- The ExcelXL-W ECO hand dryer motor shall be a series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower (5/8 HP / 20,000 RPM) which provides air velocity of 16,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at the air outlet and 14,000 LFM at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- The ExcelXL-W ECO hand dryer control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer will operate as long as hands are under the air outlet. There is a 35-second lockout feature if hands are not removed.
- The ExcelXL-W ECO hand dryer is guaranteed to be free from defects for a period of 5 years. The warranty includes factory performed labor as well as the repair or exchange of defective parts, at the manufacturer's option.