Electric Hand Dryers: Pushbutton Versus Automatic Models
We’re proud to sell both pushbutton and automatic electric hand dryers. Each has its own set of advantages and considerations. Here are a few basic facts of each type to help you make the right choice for your facility:
- Pushbutton hand dryers require only a gentle tap to begin pouring out generous amounts of warm, hygienic air. This simplifies their design and ensures reliable operation.
- Automatic electric hand dryers use an electronic sensor to detect the presence of wet hands. This promotes hygiene by denying germs a place to fester.
- Both our pushbutton and automatic electric hand dryers offer real advantages when compared to the endless cost of transporting, storing, and disposing of paper towels. Studies show that used towels often contain millions of disease-causing organisms. Imagine your restroom basins and floors covered in mountains of soggy, germ-laden towel waste. Not only is this unsightly, it may promote the spread of influenza, staph infections, and other serious illnesses.
When you add it all up, it’s easy to see that both automatic and pushbutton electric hand dryers offer benefits that paper towels just can’t match. Plus, when you choose Allied as your commercial restroom products vendor, you’ll enjoy these additional benefits:
- Quick, hassle-free ordering from our user-friendly website. We offer both an online order form and a handy tool-free number for your convenience.
- Our unbeatable price match guarantee. If you find a lower cost for any item we sell, from any Internet vendor, then we will gladly match or beat it every time.
- Fast, free shipping to all U.S. addresses. We send out most orders the same day they’re received.
- Superior customer care from our team of customer service specialists. We’re always here to answer your questions and address your concerns.
So browse our site and order your new electric hand dryers from Allied today. We look forward to hearing from you.