KB200-01, KOALA Horizontal Gray Baby Changing Station
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Koala Kare KB200-01 Horizontal-Folding, Wall-Mounted Baby Changing Station in Grey
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7551 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
Gray-Colored, Surface-Mounted Baby Changing Station
- Constructed of easy-to-clean, durable polypropylene in an attractive GREY color.
- Bed surface contains MICROBAN antimicrobial additives which reduce odor causing bacteria.
- Has two built-in, locking liner dispensers.
- Horizontal orientation offers generous changing area.
- Easy to install using basic tools.
- Concealed gas spring mechanism ensures smooth, quiet open and close.
- Fully ASTM and EN compliant. Meets all ADA requirements when properly installed.
- FREE SHIPPING via UPS Ground to anywhere in the contiguous (lower 48 states) United States
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- LEED Credit Eligible. Constructed with 16% recycled materials.
- Usually ships the same business day payment is received.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item.
- Great option for safe infant changing stations
This durable and attractive Koala Kare KB200 infant folding diaper station (Model KB200-01) is made of FDA approved, injection-molded, polypropylene (two-tone GRAY in color) with MICROBAN antimicrobial additive. The outer border of the station is darker gray in color with the remainder and majority of the changer being lighter gray. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and bacteria growth. In addition, a built-in, locking dispenser for sanitary liners are conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open (liners not included). Total capacity of the dual dispensers is approximately 50 liners.
The station is designed to be surface mounted to the wall using the included hardware. Pre-drilled mounting holes are designed for wood studs on 16" centers. (For installation in wall that does not have wood studs 16" on center, metal studs, or concrete block, toggle fasteners may need to be purchased locally by the buyer.) The station folds down horizontally so the the adult is facing the wall while the infant is laying parallel to the wall. With a reinforced metal-on-metal hinge running the full length of the station and with 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the KB200-01 meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs, in testing the KB200-01 easily supported 200 lbs with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. The Koala Kare KB200 is one of the top options for safe infant changing stations.
The contoured changing surface area is 450 sq. in. and comes complete with nylon safety straps and convenient bag or purse hooks built in. Folded closed the changer's dimensions are 35"W x 22.25"H x 4"D. When open the changer extends out from the wall 22". And when properly installed, this Koala Kare KB200 infant folding diaper station complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations.